Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Strange Beast cycle

NOS2.0

MVP
EF VIP
Hello all,

I was wondering what you guys think of kindof a weird way to dose Beast to avoid shut down and support supps.

I was thinking this. 5 days on Beast, 2 days (weekends) off, 5 days of unleashed, followed by 30 days hcgenerate.

Days 1-5 Beast 20mg ED
Days 6-7 OFF
Days 8-12 Unleashed 3caps ED
Days 13-14 OFF
Days 15-19 Beast 20mg ED
Days 20-21 OFF
Days 22-26 Unleashed 3caps ED
Days 27-28 OFF
Days 29-33 Beast 30mg ED
Days 34-35 OFF
Days 36-40 Unleashed 3caps ED
Days 41-42 OFF
Days 43-47 Beast 30mg ED
Days 48-49 OFF
Days 50-54 Unleashed 3caps ED
Days 55-56 OFF
Days 57-86 hcgenerate 5caps ED

looks complex, but its simple. 5 on, 2off.

What do you think?
Prevent shutdown and no need for other ancillaries?

It would either go really good or really bad lol. I have no idea, it's interesting to theorize about, though. It'd take blood work and trying it to see. I don't know how effective it would be. You might be in a catabolic state more than you'd like. Interesting to think about either way.

after I wrote this up, I posted it in the NTBM forums as well. Supplement judge told me to look up pulsing, which is similar to this but its only 3 days/ week, the rest off with no unleashed.
I thought about how catbolic the off and even unleashed days might be.. And how crazy homone levels will fluctuate every week.. thats worrisome..
I think I wont do it. Too risky.

I would just run beast daily and pit some transaderm along side. If the funds are there you can also put hcgenerate on cycle. You should be feeling good on cycle. Transaderm works great as a test base and the hcgenerate should slowdown shutdown.

I'd take the support supps like the other guys have said, and don't split it.

i'd be afraid your hormones would be all over the place if you take two days off. pm and ask needto before doing it

good luck

I just wonder about the hormone levels, too. It would either cause fluctuation in a bad way... or it would cause them to stay closer to your off-cycle baseline, possibly making your gains not as big, but easier to keep and recovery much faster.. I'm just throwing out ideas, here. No facts to back up my thoughts.

Hi bros, not a good idea, superdrol shuts you down too hard in most users for this to be possible, some people have followed the same protocol with a low dose dianabol, dosed 10mg early in the morning to fool your body that the subsequent rise in testosterone is natural and so hardly causing suppression, however superdrol causes to many other effects for this to be possible, plus its effects on serum test are like taking 40mg of dbol at 15mg of superdrol.

Pulsing isnt as bad as all that, from somone whos done it, but there are better choices to pulse with, like dbol, epistane, i have even used tren..

If you need any help please feel free to contact me, id rather see you do a 3 week burst cycle for best results.

Kind regards RS

Just use HCGenerate to prevent shutdown. This won't work bro, i don't think. Your body will leave the anabolic state in the days off. The point is to maintain an anabolic state all the time, which is why you split dosage and keep your body growing.

This goes completely against this principle.

I just wonder about the hormone levels, too. It would either cause fluctuation in a bad way... or it would cause them to stay closer to your off-cycle baseline, possibly making your gains not as big, but easier to keep and recovery much faster.. I'm just throwing out ideas, here. No facts to back up my thoughts.

This is exactly what I was thinking.

Hi bros, not a good idea, superdrol shuts you down too hard in most users for this to be possible, some people have followed the same protocol with a low dose dianabol, dosed 10mg early in the morning to fool your body that the subsequent rise in testosterone is natural and so hardly causing suppression, however superdrol causes to many other effects for this to be possible, plus its effects on serum test are like taking 40mg of dbol at 15mg of superdrol.

Pulsing isnt as bad as all that, from somone whos done it, but there are better choices to pulse with, like dbol, epistane, i have even used tren..

If you need any help please feel free to contact me, id rather see you do a 3 week burst cycle for best results.

Kind regards RS

I have Both Beast and Havoc. Full bottle of Havoc, 68 caps of Beast.
Plus one bottle of Unleashed, One bottle of HCGenerate and 90 caps of 1000mg 45% Tribulus (not totally sure if Im a responder to this, as ive only run it once for 30 days at 3 grams/day.

i would just go w/ a pulse type cycle.. always assume you will be shutdown and need a good pct

Top Bottom