Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

straight caffeine pills instead of coffee?

KillahBee

any thoughts on this? I am drinking way too much coffee and I think it is making my breath bad! Anyway, I am assuming that caff. pills are comparable and more convenient. Also, any clue what the dosages are in coffe compared to a pill (200mg pills are the most common I believe)?

gracias.

200 mg is the same as 2 cups of coffee. The benefits of taking the pill are that you avoid the stained teeth, bad breath, and (pretty important) upset stomach that coffee can cause.

Hehe, and for me, the benefit is avoiding a burnt tongue that I always seem to get.

Hope that helps.

yeah dude, go with the pill. it's easier to control how much you take being that you don't know exact measurements of how much coffee you'll be drinking, whether it's at home or at some other place. if you're not drinking it black then the added sugar isn't too good for you.

you' d rather take a black coffee so that you have something to drink when you ingest you ephedrine pill :D

how would it compare? compare how? is there caffeine in them?

Compare the mg.

what do you mean best caffeine tablets - all the same.

Top Bottom