Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Stopping supps

tattking55

[FONT=&quot]Okay everyone, I have just recently decided to stop using supplements simply because it is a little scary thinking that using supplements could damage the body's ability to produce nutrients on its own. With that being said, I can't say I am hardcore on the supplements, but I have used a little creatine here and there and I constantly have whey so I guess I'm just curious is anyone knows how to find out if the body has stopped making a specific BCAA etc. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Thanks everyone in advance for your help.[/FONT]

There are certain amino acids your body can produce on its own and certain ones that you need to get from food.

As far as vitamins and minerals all this other stuff goes your body can't produce them so you need to obtain them by eating food.

Okay everyone, I have just recently decided to stop using supplements simply because it is a little scary thinking that using supplements could damage the body's ability to produce nutrients on its own. With that being said, I can't say I am hardcore on the supplements, but I have used a little creatine here and there and I constantly have whey so I guess I'm just curious is anyone knows how to find out if the body has stopped making a specific BCAA etc.

Thanks everyone in advance for your help.

You might need to be more specific as to what you mean by supps. All too often guys say 'supps' meaning steroids (heck I did it on FB today). But most actual supps are derived from food (whey, after all comes from milk). And by that logic food would fuck you up. And without food you'd die.

So what supps did you mean?

Top Bottom