Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Stop hair loss with Toco-8

As a sponsor of Elite Fitness I’d like to announce the release of our latest product – Toco-8.

Toco-8 is a powdered tocotrienol complex extracted from Palm Fruits (elaies guineensis) and has recently been patented for its effect on improving hair count by an average of 42% in men and women suffering from alopecia. Please see a quote directly from the human study –

"At the end of the supplementation period, all volunteers in the tocotrienol formulation group had positive results, recording an increase in the number of hairs in the evaluation area. Seven volunteers (64%) showed regrowth of between 10-35% while 3 volunteers (27%) had 50% or greater regrowth. One volunteer had regrowth of more than 100%. The mean percentage of increase in the number of hairs is 42.4.+-.40.9% (mean.+-)."

To read the full patent, please visit here -
http://www.google.com/patents?id=AtF_AAAAEBAJ&dq=7211274

To learn more about Toco-8 visit us here –Toco-8

Thank you.

-Pp

Primordial Performance said:

As a sponsor of Elite Fitness I’d like to announce the release of our latest product – Toco-8.

Toco-8 is a powdered tocotrienol complex extracted from Palm Fruits (elaies guineensis) and has recently been patented for its effect on improving hair count by an average of 42% in men and women suffering from alopecia. Please see a quote directly from the human study –

"At the end of the supplementation period, all volunteers in the tocotrienol formulation group had positive results, recording an increase in the number of hairs in the evaluation area. Seven volunteers (64%) showed regrowth of between 10-35% while 3 volunteers (27%) had 50% or greater regrowth. One volunteer had regrowth of more than 100%. The mean percentage of increase in the number of hairs is 42.4.+-.40.9% (mean.+-)."

To read the full patent, please visit here -
http://www.google.com/patents?id=AtF_AAAAEBAJ&dq=7211274

To learn more about Toco-8 visit us here –Toco-8

Thank you.

-Pp

How long was the supplementation period?

how long it will last one toco-8?

do i get the same result from 8-tacos?

i will try anything that is not proposcia or dutasteride (more sides than any anabolic androgenic steroids), sign me up.

Primordial Performance said:
It was a 5 month study.

-Pp

Right now I am Dutasteride. I have slow down hairloss but it is stilling coming out. How do you compair it to Dutasteride? And If I was wanting to try this would you still take Dutasteride?

What if I'm already bald? Like inherited. I started balding at an early age of 22.
Will it put hair back on my head? What i wouldn't give to have hair again.

Top Bottom