Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Stomach ulcera questions

Unconer

I've have stomach ulcera before, and now I have to eat regularly, like super regularly to make the stomach think that it has something, and to prevent it from producing the acid without food inside. But I just don't feel like eating so often, and it is hard sometimes. Do you think whey protein could do the job just for the objective of having something in the stomach, or it will be out very fast?

Whey protein is actually VERY easily digesting and often given to people with digestive disorders. Human breast milk is 80% whey protein.

Just make sure to use a pure whey isolate. A whey protein isolate will be free of lactose. A lot of adult humans are sensitive to lactose which can cause digestive issues.

For a whey protein - you want to see nothing but that in the ingredients list. Whey protein isolate, natural flavours, a natural calorie free sweetener like stevia and then maybe some salt, soy lechitin and cocoa powder. There are a lot of good products on the market. I personally use wheytobuildmuscle from n2bm.com

Whey protein will get digested rather fast, so I don't think it is a good thing to use if you want something that will fill your stomach for a while. Buckwheat is a very good crop in this regard, as it is slow to get digested, and it gives the most long lasting energy. You can boil it to be very soft and nice for the stomach.

Top Bottom