Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Stomach issues on protein powder

omini

I am drinking 3 protein shakes a day and my stomach has felt very weird. I feel bloated and it's hard for me to go to the bathroom and when I do it's very loose. I was under the impression that you had to drink a lot of protein powders to build muscle so I'm worried. Is there an alternative

If you have stomach issues with protein, dont use why or milk based
use vegetarian proteins like pea protein

I am drinking 3 protein shakes a day and my stomach has felt very weird. I feel bloated and it's hard for me to go to the bathroom and when I do it's very loose. I was under the impression that you had to drink a lot of protein powders to build muscle so I'm worried. Is there an alternative

iv'e had 2 protein shakes in the past 20 years so no it isn't necessary lol

eat real food!

Real food

Digestive Enzymes + Fiber + Probiotics X everyday

That's what you need to do buddy!

Main Podcast Page
https://www.evolutionary.org/podcasts/

Top Bottom