Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Stomach feeling dodgy

WaltArden5

I've been taking large amounts of protein 1g-1.2g per pound for about 2 months now and im really quite worried. Nearly as soon as I started taking about 3 pro shakes a day my stomach has felt really crappy, bloated, constipated, ect. I know for a fact it's from this. I have colitus (bowel problem) but I haven't had a single problem with it in like 5 years. Do you think that could be the problem ( I know you guys arn't doctors but still?) If I have to stop taking so much protein is there something else I could take instead that would help with my workouts and physiqe instead, If anyone else has had something like this happen to them please giveme a hand.
thanks

The shakes definitely sound like the problem, and unless your diet is extremely lacking, there is no reason to be drinking them at all.

you should avoid dairy entirely, especially with your stomach issues.. whoever told you that you need protein powder to workout is not only a grifter but a complete and utter moron

eat REAL FOOD, there is your solution

and if you want a supplement to take you can grab n2generate, it is herbs and will not upset your stomach. gives you a nice boost

I've been taking large amounts of protein 1g-1.2g per pound for about 2 months now and im really quite worried. Nearly as soon as I started taking about 3 pro shakes a day my stomach has felt really crappy, bloated, constipated, ect. I know for a fact it's from this. I have colitus (bowel problem) but I haven't had a single problem with it in like 5 years. Do you think that could be the problem ( I know you guys arn't doctors but still?) If I have to stop taking so much protein is there something else I could take instead that would help with my workouts and physiqe instead, If anyone else has had something like this happen to them please giveme a hand.
thanks

This is simple - replace two of the shakes with actual food.

Bro if you’re not getting enough fiber what do you expect? 15g of fiber per 1500 calories.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Excess protein will always make you bloated and constipated if you aren’t increasing your fiber. This is a no brainer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

thanks
Wheres your real food and vegetables? Theres your problem

Top Bottom