Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

stimul8

JoeyGym65

Has anyone ever tried Stimul8 from Finaflex? I have been seeing it for years but, never tried. Looking for some feedback on the product.

never tried it, is it a stim fat burner? fat burners are pretty standard. their goal is appetite suppression and rise in metabolism. when you stop taking them you will just go back to the same thing again so really they rarely work for people

best thing for fat loss is going to be lifestyle changes. and you can use GW/sr9009 and n2slin before meals to aid yourself

I've tried it. It tastes good but I didn't notice anything different from any of the other pre-workout supplements I've used it.

All pre-workout supplements are basically the same thing. When it really comes down to it, a pre-workout supplement isn't anything more then a fancy energy drink. It's basically a flavoured caffeine drink. It would be almost the same thing as drinking a cup of coffee before your workout. It's not going to hurt you or anything like that but it's basically just an expensive caffeine supplement.

If you want something with heavy stims, use the ECA stack -> https://www.evolutionary.org/eca-stack-lose-fat
It is the most effective and cheapest stimulant stack you can put together.

I honestly am not a big stimulant guy and feel they do more harm then good. 99% of sleep issues are due to using stimulants too close to bed time. The half life of caffeine is about 6 hours. If you take a pre-workout supplement around 5PM after work and plan to go to bed around 11PM, the pre-workout will still be in your bloodstream in almost full concentrations.

You honestly don't need a pre-workout. It's a big misconception that you need a pre-workout to lift. The best thing you can do to get a great pump during your workout is to eat a proper pre-workout meal 60-90 minutes before you train. Something high in protein, high in carbs and low-moderate in fat. Something like a bowl of oatmeal with whey protein isolate and some natural almond butter mixed in.

Rather then a pre-workout, my vote would be to buy a tub of good quality whey isolate (I use wheytobuildmuscle from n2bm.com), a bag of oatmeal and a jar of natural almond butter. It'll actually fuel your body for your workout and not just give you a false energy buzz from a stimulant high.

I am not a huge fan of stimulants whether in pre workout powders or fat burners. I just find they give you a "fake" energy that is not optimal for the body. You want to have the body fueled with good quality food when training and not just hopped up on stims.

As muskate said, there is no better stim for fat loss than ECA. It is just superior to any other stimulant based 'burner' which dont really burn fat.

What really burns fat is HGH as it induces lipolysis in the body which makes you utilise fat as a source of energy. Next to it, there is cardarine & SR9009. They could all be stacked together for tremendous fat loss results.

Top Bottom