Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

still need nublend loggers!!!

I posted on the other post as well but since I missed out on my last change to log something I'll try and jump on this one! I just started my spring cutter and I've been looking for a new protein to try! I volunteer to test ANY new or free stuff from now on :)

Oh yeah, was wondering if someone could do me a favor :)? I used a spoon to search through the whole tub, and I swear there is no scoop lol! I have a small scoop from a previous protein powder that I'm going to use, which I assume is the same or similar to the Nu-Blend scoop...

But if someone with a tub of Nu-Blend could possibly do a Tinypic of their scoop so I can compare, I would really appreciate it lol. I know it's not a huge deal, but since I'll be doing a log...I want to be accurate.

Please and thank you!

Just received mine aswell. The scoop was buried all the way at the bottom. I had to have my wife wash her hands and start digging. It's the same size as wtbm protein. It took her a minute but she found it. Happy digging!

I found my scoop by digging into the tup with a butter knife. Was down about halfway.

Sent from my Desire HD using EliteFitness

And you know this...maaaaan! Lol. I'll gladly log it on MR instead. I don't think I'd want to double up on both boards. That would stretch me thin between being a mod on another board and keeping up on two logs. But I'll most definitely log it on MR.

Wait wait, does this mean I've been chosen? :giddy inside: lol

Doublimg up on the log takes very little time. Just write it on one and copy/paste to the second.

Doublimg up on the log takes very little time. Just write it on one and copy/paste to the second.

I have a family, a business to run with over 100 employees, meetings upon meetings, a mod position on another board, gym, errands and honestly don't care about making 2 logs. Like I said, I don't have time.

Top Bottom