Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

still need nublend loggers!!!

Look who they let back in :D...yes Sherk gets my recommendation for logging NuBlend, only because I know how OCD he is lol!!!

Lmao! Thanks buddy. Cane chose me to log it at MR but I never go on there. So I was gonna see if I can do it here instead. I think my post count is 3 and I've been there a year lol.

Lmao! Thanks buddy. Cane chose me to log it at MR but I never go on there. So I was gonna see if I can do it here instead. I think my post count is 3 and I've been there a year lol.

Well we need to be at PG too, but for this yes it would be good for you to log it on MR too, it helps us out! I am only back here on EF for one reason...to rep for Mr.Supps!!!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EliteFitness

do it here.. double the log up on muscle-research if possible brah!

get in on this guys! ive got a sample from mr supps of nublend 7. I loved the taste and nutriets it provides! great protein to have

Hey Cane...may wonders never cease :D! Sherk will log it on MR, won't you buddy?

And you know this...maaaaan! Lol. I'll gladly log it on MR instead. I don't think I'd want to double up on both boards. That would stretch me thin between being a mod on another board and keeping up on two logs. But I'll most definitely log it on MR.

Wait wait, does this mean I've been chosen? :giddy inside: lol

And you know this...maaaaan! Lol. I'll gladly log it on MR instead. I don't think I'd want to double up on both boards. That would stretch me thin between being a mod on another board and keeping up on two logs. But I'll most definitely log it on MR.

Wait wait, does this mean I've been chosen? :giddy inside: lol

Maybe :D...Steve or Cane will give final thumbs up!

Nu-Blend is my new protein of choice. My only regret is that I didn't try it sooner!

The flavor and mixability is the best I've ever had. I've had chocolate and cookies and cream. Both are delicioso! Plus there's a great blend of proteins in it for a nice release of protein starting immediately and lasting up to 4 hours. But did I mention that it's delicious? :)

Top Bottom