Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is stevia really so good?

Bleraneli

How good is stevia to replace sugar? Does it just have less calories and carbs, or it is completely free of those? Thanks

Pure stevia should have no carbs in it, nor should it have calories. Besides, sugar has lots of additives and processing that are bad for one's health beyond the mere calories and carbs. So it is a much better alternative to sugar.

Stevia is your best choice for sweetening products.

Stevia is the only calorie free sweetener that is naturally derived. The only thing that sucks about stevia is that it's way more expensive then artificial sweeteners like splenda, aspartame etc.

So if it is that good, I guess there is no real limit of how much stevia you can use - right? Or it has side effects?

As with everything, moderation is key even with good things. So, even though there are no specific side effects with stevia, I don't think it is good to consume it in excess.

So if it is that good, I guess there is no real limit of how much stevia you can use - right? Or it has side effects?

no because it still tells the brain it is getting something sweet. so if you are fighting an addiction it doesn't help

it is like a smoker who uses those pens to smoke instead. it isn't helping with their addiction

I mean theoretically yes but using a ton of anything isn't good.

Moderation is the spice of life.

Even too much water can kill you.

Top Bottom