Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

STEVESMI 8 week shredder stack non suppressive

stevesmi

Head Mod
Elite Moderator
A lot of guys have been messaging me who are overweight wanting to cycle steroids.. lets face it guys if you are over 15 or 16% body fat you just aren't going to be pleased with running a cycle.. you need to get your body fat down before you mess with steroids to get good results plus as Dylan illustrated in his article its not safe at all.

I put together a great shredder stack I wanted to share with you using a combination of 2 compounds which are non suppressive, safe to take if you are overweight (unlike steroids) and also perfect for those of you who want to bridge in between cycles and cut down. It also won't murder your wallet either.

1-8 GW 20mg ED split dose. you will need 2 bottles (sarms1.com) if you want to save money you can do 10mg ED using 1 bottle but its optimal for fat loss to hit 20mg ED.

1-8 T stack Rx. 3 caps per day.. you will need 2 bottles (http://w3.teststackrx.com/109.html) <<< must use link for code to work.. if you are international scroll down to bottom of page and click 'international orders'
1 GWSSXE6X = get a bottle of ts17 for $87.97- the buy 3 get
the fourth free can still be used when applying this
code.

2. ACTNOW30 = 30% off entire purchase-the buy 3 get the
fourth free can still be used when applying this code.

must put 4 items in your cart first to get the 4th bottle free.

the GW and T stack work perfect together, your T levels will jump on the T stack which will aid your fat loss without aromatizing to estrogen which will keep water weight away. follow this to a tee combined with daily exercise and a good diet and you will shred. I recommend 10-20 minutes a day of morning cardio, and eliminating dairy/red meat/breads/sugars and increasing vegetables.

if you can afford it for even better fat loss run the above stack for 12 weeks.

Last edited:
I ran this stack myself as a bridge just recently for 8 weeks and took off 2 inches off my waist and lost 3.5% body fat. it was embarassing walking downtown the other day at an art festival and having to keep hiking up my jeans.. sucks that I just spent $300 on two pairs of new jeans that no longer fit me but oh well lol. just sharing my experience..

in for this ..Have you used gw before? i would use 20mg everytime. If seems double as effective and is the sweet spot imo

^^^ yes but this sarms1 GW blows any GW i have ever used. i would have to run 30 or 35mg a day of the other brands to match just 15 or 20 from S1.

awesome i will be following pimp!

Top Bottom