Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

steroids wich ones rob minerals and vitamins?what aminos,minerals,vitamins to take with each steroid. maybe pin it later?

chazk

Hello seems certian steroids rob the body of diff minerals ,electrolites,vitmains and nutrients

let us make a list of what to take for each steroid to combat this such as a example below

1winstrol robs the body of *this thats and this* so you must take *this that and this* to feel better and keep balance

2anavar robs the body of * certian amino acids,minerals ,vitamins* you must take * this that or this*

lets get this thread real detailed about each steroid and what milligrams cuases what effects and exactly what needs to be supplemented to counter the side effects such as fatigue,cramps,lightheadedness,dizzyness lathargic feelings.

i think this could benifit every user and help them make the best gains during the cycle and help maintian into pct and well after.

seems everyone just keeps screaming protien protien protien but i harldy every hear about antioxs,minerals,vitamins,amino acids to use while on cycle atleast not wich ones to use with specific steroids.

i'm hoping mac69 , ulter, omega,drrman ,lankey and all the really educated chemical wizards will chime in and help do a good write up .

becuase i felt like shit on anavar untill some one told me about tuarine and it ended the chronic fatigue so i'm just curious what other things other users bodys maybe lacking during a cycle.

Re: steroids wich ones rob minerals and vitamins?what aminos,minerals,vitamins to tak

Clen "robs"

Deca may cause progesteron based gyno is used to high,
is hard to reverse and the half life is so long that your in for a ride if you start getting it.
Some opt for NPP instead since the half life is much shorter.

Its not proven but known that Winnie stacks well with Deca and may inhibit to a degree the mal effects of Deca.
It is also known that Deca will ameliorate most joint issues asscociated with Winnie use alone.

The Test, Dec, Winnie Stack is one of the best for all the synergy involved above PLUS the fact that winnie can make the Test your taking yield more results since Winnie allows this.

Last edited:
Re: steroids wich ones rob minerals and vitamins?what aminos,minerals,vitamins to tak

chazk said:
becuase i felt like shit on anavar untill some one told me about tuarine and it ended the chronic fatigue so i'm just curious what other things other users bodys maybe lacking during a cycle.

was it an only anavar cycle that was high dosed?

OMEGA said:
was it an only anavar cycle that was high dosed?
yes anavar at 80mg a day with 150mg a week of test. some one suggested 5grams of tuarine a day for a week and it helped alot

I recently read that winstrol can cuase a magnesm and potassium along with other mineral loss

this is a damn good thread.....I think this is something that we need to talk about more. I'm going to bump this everyday....... :coffee:

Agreed. Can't add anything inteligent to it but I think it could be a very helpful sticky if done right.

srf173 said:
but I think it could be a very helpful sticky if done right.

thats intellgent:)

Top Bottom