Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Steroids, Supplements and the Decline of True Physical Culture

Test boy said:

Damn danielson...seems to be your day to question me.

Actually it has long been medically documented that straining muscles will cause or aggravate acne in people predisposed to it. I already had high test levels which made it worse. Still got the test levels but muscles don't respond like they used to. Getting older has many advantages and disadvantages.

Still get mild back acne if I forget the Pantothenic Acid.

Thats interesting, I did not know this, do you have any links for this information?

Also how did your high natural test levels effect your gains?

Test boy said:

Damn danielson...seems to be your day to question me.

Actually it has long been medically documented that straining muscles will cause or aggravate acne in people predisposed to it. I already had high test levels which made it worse. Still got the test levels but muscles don't respond like they used to. Getting older has many advantages and disadvantages.

Still get mild back acne if I forget the Pantothenic Acid.

ahh.......just curious

now (grabs dentists drill)....is it safe? ;)

Liberator said:

Thats interesting, I did not know this, do you have any links for this information?

Also how did your high natural test levels effect your gains?
I don't have links but I made a few trips to the doc to get tetracycline. I hav studies acne. It always cleared up when I quit pumping iron too.

My gains were awesome but the acne was too bad to make it worthwhile. I gained 25 punds of muscles in four months when I first started lifting hard. But the acne was terrible. Had it on my back, chest, neck, and chin. So I did triathlons. God how I pushed myself years ago.

Top Bottom