Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Starting the SUPER STACK Wed

automaticj5

wooooooooooooeeeeeeeee I am fucking PUMPED right now -- I should receive my package tomorrow and be able to start wednesday on the SUPER STACK from needto... for those of you who dont know - it is tren tfo/beastdrol/deiselbolan. then 4 week pct consisting of forged pct and sustain alpha...

Currently 12 week Goal
Flat Bench 285x1 315x4
Incline 245x1 275x4
Shoulder Prs 225x1 255x2
Deadlift 365x3 455x1
BF% 15 12
Weight 226 I dont give a f#@k

I know squat should be on here but I just do higher reps, dont really get into heavy weight.

But those are my goals -- attainable or unattainable - GUESS we will find out!

Don't usually post but gotta chime in. You should be pumped bro. I am two days into week three and I am up to 208 from 196 and have lost 1% body fat. Unreal stuff here. Can't FN wait to see what happens by the end of the cycle!!!

Yeah I'm doing the super stack. I actually did Tren and beastrol first instead of the diesel first jsut to see the difference. My partner is doing tren/Diesel for the first four. I am not the biggest or strongest guy but strenth gains have been a little better than when on Dbol/sust an few years ago. For example: Pre cycle I was doing 85lb dumbells 5x5. Yesterday I did 4 sets of the 105s at eight reps so I'm pretty excited so far. In addition my diet has been very to the point and I have been getting my aminos and multi's. I do have slightly elevated blood pressure but as of now that is the only side. At the end of my cycle I will be posting my before and after measurements as well as pics.

He's having having pretty good gains and also gaining strenth of course. I don't know if he is tracking his gains as well as I am but improving none the less.

I will be tracking before and after pics and stats -- sitting at day 1, after week 4, after week 8, after week 12(after the pct).

First day was today -- and I think most was mental but I fuckin GOT IT -- best workout in a while and sweated like a mutant... Cant wait for this ride! I feel like I am on my way up the tallest roller coaster... I am expecting gains close to my 8 week tren/prop cycle 9 months ago....... big hopes!

dude!! i'll be following you on this one!
i'm starting the beast beginner cycle on june 22 and will be posting.
i finished the diesel cycle and was blown away with the results!!
thanks for posting!!!

Thats what I like to fucking hear! I cant wait to see the results I get -- I snapped some pics yesterday on day 1.... so the next ones are on week 4 -- good to go baby!

Top Bottom