Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Starting Adipokinetix, T2, Ephedra, & Caffeine Stack

MonStar1023

I am starting the following tomorrow..
1 Adipokinetix 3x a day
1 Biotest T2 3x a day
200 mg. caffeine 3x a day
15 mg. herbal ephedra 3x a day

:D:D
Wish me luck with losing fat!

Just took the first dosage around an hour and a half ago and feel a little wierd to be honest... kinda full like I have no appetite first of all, and second kinda feel EXTREMELY full like I couldnt eat or I would puke and thats not possible..

Ill keep posting my experiences though..

Damn boy I feel so fucking wierd on this shit... I keep getting hot flashes and start sweating and shit and then I get the chills like I am fuckin freezing.

Then I get all lightheaded when I stand up and my stomach kinda feels like I got cramps and shit... I am taking 2 No Doz (200 mg. caffeine) 3x a day which is a lot for me I think..

As long as I burn off tons of fat I can handle these side-effects though!!

By the way I also feel EXTREMELY dehydrated and I have been drinking a TON of water all day long along with a lot of trips to the bathroom.. I also feel very nervous & anxious like I am about to stand in front of a classroom.

Mon...the dehydration is from all the caffeine...drink tons of water...as for all the sides, they should dissipate over a week or two so hang in there.

If you start getting some worse sides though...than you'll have to cut back...you have to stay safe..

Keep me informed!

Are your taking the Adipo and the ephedra at the same time? Many people cannot tolerate taking yohimbe and ephedra simultaneously. If this is what you're doing, try to separate them by several hours and see if it helps. If it doesn't I would suggest you take the logical step of dropping back to just EC and adding the Adipo and T2 back one at a time to see what exactly it is that is causing the side-effects.

Top Bottom