Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Starting Adipokinetix, T2, Ephedra, & Caffeine Stack

Hey Mon...can't check out your online journal as I am not a platinum member...if you have any specific questions for me, just ask!

I am on my 2nd day now and I feel a little better.. this stack kinda makes me feel like shit.. Like down in the dumps and shit.. having a little trouble sleeping also.

:(:(

Give it some time...what you are feeling is normal. If the sides don't dissipate after a couple of weeks, than we may need to re-evaluate.

I really havnt decided yet.. I am thinking about going for maybe 3 weeks on this stack and then taking a week off. Or maybe doing 6 weeks on then just stopping and switching over to something else.. I really have not decided yet. Adipokinetix has always worked EXTREMELY well for me though so I probably wont stop that when I stop Biotest's T2 and the others..

What is the best way to cycle it.. maybe 4 weeks on, 2 weeks off, then 2 weeks on.. I have a total of around 6-weeks worth of T2 so well see..

:D:D

Mon...I'd just go the whole 6 weeks, than come off for a bit than go back on if you need more fat loss.

bodyfx-
I am starting with a CKD I think.. would that be a good idea with the supplement stack listed above for max fat-loss and minimal muscle loss..

bodyfx-
What kinda supplements should I take on a CKD? I am thinking a ton of creatine during the carb up, some arginine, some ALA obviously, and a few others..

HELP!
I am also thinking about doing hte following training well here (sun-fri no/low carbs, sat binge on carbs)

Su- back, traps, bis, forearms
Mo- chest, delts, tris
Tu- calves, abs

Or something along those lines.. I dont know yet..

Top Bottom