Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

starter supplement

kormaler

I am looking for a good first supplement I can use daily and not get any side effects. Creatine looks promising but is it really safe or is it no good for the kidneys. I am 22 years old and also don’t have a budget to spend much on it. My workouts are good but I get winded easily, hopefully a supplement can help?

if you dont want creatine alone, try using cardazol

Creatine is definitely the first thing you want to try. It will give you the best results for the price and is also very safe. I recommend Ancient Strength from n2bm for 2 reasons. First that it is pure creatine and nothing else added. Second because it is in tablet form and much more convenient than mixing gritty powders.

Creatine is definitely the first thing you want to try. It will give you the best results for the price and is also very safe. I recommend Ancient Strength from n2bm for 2 reasons. First that it is pure creatine and nothing else added. Second because it is in tablet form and much more convenient than mixing gritty powders.
Ordering some now , thanks !

Sent from my moto g power using Tapatalk

Top Bottom