Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Starchem Labs Icon bulking stacks and cutting stacks are here.

J

Just Add Muscle

BodyBuilding Supplements, Sports Nutrition and Sport Supplements Wholesale all at JustAddMuscle - BodyBuilding Supplements,Save on Sports Nutrition and Sport Supplements at JustAddMuscle.

Take a look at the top of the page for prices and info.

As far as the gains on these I would say they will be some of the best yet. The P-plex and Icon combo should be even better than the Cyclotren and Havoc or Pheravol stack. The Icon and Masterdrol should yield incredible dry muscle and muscularity gains similar or better to cyclotren and monsterdrol.

JAM,

What about "1-t" + Icon + PPlex? Good stack? too much?

I don't know too much about PPlex, what does it do and what are the sides?

JAM,

P-plex= dbol twin brother possibly a bit stronger mg per mg. 1-t + plex+ icon would be fine for advanced bros with cycle support.

ive wanting to hear more about icon. jam i saw in other posts you said you were on it. didnt see any posted results. how did end up?
btw im on monsterdrol/cyclotren now starting week 3. just added dermacrine yeterday. i feel great and looking harder and bigger daily. curios about icon. looks promising.

JAM,

too young bro. Wait a couple years. I told you that in PM yesterday.

Thanks for looking out for me bro.

Can you explain why it's such a detriment to use hormones before 25? Or point me to a link that I can read up on why it's so bad for you? Thanks bro

P-plex is stronger than Monsterdrol imo. The difference is that P-plex will give water weight and Monsterdrol is all dry gains. Strength about the same on both. P-plex will give more over all mass due to the water though.

Top Bottom