Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

stacking LMG and Superdrol...

majician

i recently went ahead n purchased LMG n Superdrol along with some Ultra Hot for the PCT...ive been wondering how i should go about n stack these three supplements together? i also purchased some Creatine Ethyl in pill form n would like 2 include it in the cycle. would appreciate any help whatsoever...thanx

Lil swole 10 said:
wouldnt 6 weeks of methyls be very harsh on your liver? I try not to go above 4. what do you guys think?
Are you referring to one of my sample cycles? If so, which one? I will explain the purpose.

yes the level 2 and 3 advanced cycles, I am currently looking into a sd or pp cycle but with the effects on liver function and cholesterol levels 6 weeks seems to be a long time, please correct me if Im wrong and i realise there are counter measures but are they effective enough to go 6 weeks

That's the reason, they're advanced. And the way I set them up were(one of many reasons) based on the experience one has with hormonal cycles. I list it on the first paragraph, the greater number 1-3 is the total amount of ccycles one has done.....they're in order.

Is this your first cycle?
If so, I would rec. Prostanozol or, if you must have PP-SD, then Phera-Plex would suit you well. That gives you and your body a chance to somewhat acclimate/determine the tolerance of the side effects.

Lil swole 10 said:
yes the level 2 and 3 advanced cycles, I am currently looking into a sd or pp cycle but with the effects on liver function and cholesterol levels 6 weeks seems to be a long time, please correct me if Im wrong and i realise there are counter measures but are they effective enough to go 6 weeks

no I have done many different compounds and light aas but still this doesnt make my liver any tougher, I dont mean to question youre products man and in fact I am a supporter of all of the products from you guys I have used, But still question the safety of 6 weeks of methlys? I do in depth research on anything I do and would love to go 6 weeks but safety is the name of the game.

Lil swole 10 said:
no I have done many different compounds and light aas but still this doesnt make my liver any tougher, I dont mean to question youre products man and in fact I am a supporter of all of the products from you guys I have used, But still question the safety of 6 weeks of methlys? I do in depth research on anything I do and would love to go 6 weeks but safety is the name of the game.
Well, first off...Thank You for your support to AX!
I am glad you feel this way.

As far as stacking to methlys, it would vary from compund to compund. SD is by far the most harmfull of the AX products when it comes to affecting the liver, it's quite hepatoxic. There are a few supplements, very potent supplements that will greatly improve the overall well being of your liver. you can preload Milk Thislte before a cycle, and most importantly, AX Perfect Cycle, it contains ALA, NAC and Milk Thistle. I believe it was PC that helped me greatly during my 6 week cycke of PP/SD and Prost. Phera-Plex is not as hepatoxic, but with the supplementstion, it has shown to aid the liver.
IMO, you should be more worried about your lipids. SD greatly affected my lipids, this is more dangerous, since your liver can take a beating and still be capable of recovering. While your ateries will clog up if your total cholesterol increases.

Let me fetch my blood test results from my log on another forum.

Date of Analysis:
01/03/2006

Lipid Profile:

Total Cholesterol (normal healthy range 100 – 199 mg/dl)......242

HDL (normal range: 40 – 59 mg/dl)....................................23

LDL (normal range: 0 – 99 mg/dl)......................................137

Triglycerides (normal range: 0 – 149 mg/dl).........................128

Major Liver Function:

Alkaline Phosphate (normal range: 25 – 150 umol/L)...........120

GGT (normal range: 0 – 65 IU/L).....................................52

Other Vitals:

Blood Pressure:...................................115/68
Test Name:.................................Result..........................Reference Range

Total Testosterone.................1843 H..................241-827

Cortisol, A.M.............................23.5 H .................4.0-22.0

AST.............................................52 H........................3-50

ALT..............................................120 H .................3-60

Top Bottom