Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Stacking 1AD?

njmuscle

I've seen several posts on stacking 1AD with topical 4AD - does anyone know if there'd be any advantage in stacking 1AD with a topical 19-nor? I have a few bottles of Nandrosol - should I use the Nandrosol with 1AD or get rid of the Nandrosol and get 4AD instead?

People have been taking the 4AD to help combat the lowered libido experienced w/ 1AD. If 1AD does lower your libido, and 19Nor does the same thing you may run into some problems. I take the 4AD just for that reason and i've been ok. But i wouldn't take it w/ the 19Nor b/c at that point i think an erection may be out of the question lol.

riskybizz007 said:
People have been taking the 4AD to help combat the lowered libido experienced w/ 1AD. If 1AD does lower your libido, and 19Nor does the same thing you may run into some problems. I take the 4AD just for that reason and i've been ok. But i wouldn't take it w/ the 19Nor b/c at that point i think an erection may be out of the question lol.

The reasons behind the loss of libido are different with the two. With 1-AD, it is a lack of estrogen, with 19-Nor, it is a lack of androgenic effects. Basically, would come down to whether 19-Nor, via nandrolone, would provide sufficient estrogen, and I don't know the answer to that, as I have heard it stated both ways.

Top Bottom