Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Stack superdrone with Diesel?

paintballproam

Well due to a little shipping issue, i ended up with a bottle of superdone instead of my sustain alpha(they are going to fix the situation) i was going to do a solo run of diesel, BUT now im thinking ill just pay for the superdrone, and run that along with the diesel. Or would this be too harsh?

lol is it your first cycle?

also let us know what you want to do with the superdrone.

no, ive run dymethazine in the past, and diesel/19 tren tfo as well. My main goal is mass, but would love some serious strength gain

It would be one hell of a cycle and you would need to make sure you have all your support sups and a good pct to get your boys back.

your more likely to get issues from the diesel than anything. I would say get formestane or some other type of AI, especially if you run them both together you have a higher risk of flare up.

well i have adex dost and some letro on hand. With the diesel/tren cycle i had a little bit of gyno flare up. I never ran into issues with the dymethazine.

If you have those on hand i would say go for it if you think you can handle it. Just keep an eye out for gyno flare ups.

Ive just always heard superdrol is real harsh, and im tight on cash so i dont want to run into issues and not be able to get the stuff i need.

Well for support i always run cycle support. Im just worried about issues flaring up on cycle, like gyno from the superdrol.

Is this the diesel 1.0 with phera and max-lmg?

I would be more worried about gyno from the diesel. I can look at a bottle of phera and my nipples start to itch. I'd much rather run the drol.

Top Bottom