Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Stack Advise needed...no ads

gigaforce

Hey first post!

Been off and on this site for ever. Funny story- I got me and my buddies in the fire station drug tested due to suspicion of roids. Back in the day, if any remember, ergopharm made 1-ad that stacked with 4-ad and was soon after made illegal. We all gained 20lbs of muscle in a few months and before we knew it the whole station was peeing in cups..lol!

I have never taken aas and would not use a needle but am interested in SARMS. Thinking of taking a stack from unique but not sure about all the plugs for just about any product on n2bm. Whats the deal with all the hype are folks getting kickbacks? If so this site has let me down. Used to be just what worked and what didn't but now all I see are lame ads like, "10% off mr supps, today only" who cares.

Not trying to offend anyone but could it be that the same power posters that are making these plugs are either long time posters, moderators or making money off the supps forum to buy aas or maybe some ass;) If your sig block has multiple links for the product your suggesting...you lost me.

Now that I got that out of my system, I'm stuck here deployed for many more months and I want to get the most out of the gym. On whey, creatine, EFAs, BCAAs and multi, I'm 34 5'7" and 180. If I make the leap with SARMs stack what do I want to run with it and pct.

Check out the sarms triple stack... Can't really go wrong. I did a lot of research and placed my order from unique. There is quite a bit of logs through out the web. Also, looking for help really doesn't require calling people out for endorsing supplements. Either way you look at if they are making it and it works it gives you better options than being ripped off by normal supplement companies. Regardless, I will be receiving my shipment soon and will be running a log on here about my journey.

lol no one here makes money selling supps.

however we do have sponsors that we recommend because they have been vetted and they pay the sites bills. so we encourage you to use our sponsors unless you enjoy being ripped off or overpaying for crap GNC supplements.

anyway check out T stack Rx, makes a great addition to your SARM's cycle but it also will boost your T levels WITHOUT getting you pinched at work http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/a...-before-test-stack-rx-came-along-1257623.html you will absolutely shred stacking it with GW for example and they are both non suppressive!!

also check out mr supps, they have a ton of supplements.. not sure if their PH's will show up if you get tested but those are the strongest legal hormones you can get, but keep in mind they are suppressive.

Hey first post!

Been off and on this site for ever. Funny story- I got me and my buddies in the fire station drug tested due to suspicion of roids. Back in the day, if any remember, ergopharm made 1-ad that stacked with 4-ad and was soon after made illegal. We all gained 20lbs of muscle in a few months and before we knew it the whole station was peeing in cups..lol!

I have never taken aas and would not use a needle but am interested in SARMS. Thinking of taking a stack from unique but not sure about all the plugs for just about any product on n2bm. Whats the deal with all the hype are folks getting kickbacks? If so this site has let me down. Used to be just what worked and what didn't but now all I see are lame ads like, "10% off mr supps, today only" who cares.

Not trying to offend anyone but could it be that the same power posters that are making these plugs are either long time posters, moderators or making money off the supps forum to buy aas or maybe some ass;) If your sig block has multiple links for the product your suggesting...you lost me.

Now that I got that out of my system, I'm stuck here deployed for many more months and I want to get the most out of the gym. On whey, creatine, EFAs, BCAAs and multi, I'm 34 5'7" and 180. If I make the leap with SARMs stack what do I want to run with it and pct.

without all the ads sites like this wouldnt exist......someone has to pay the bills.

the triple sarm stack is great, if you use it run hcgenerate while on it and hcgenerate ES for pct. you could use phytoserms or another T booster, hcgen is just a popular one and i like it too so thats why i suggest it.

GL with whatever you pick bud

Top Bottom