Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Stack advise

craniumak

What would be best to stack with methyl d-1 off of orbit. I just recieved my bottleand would like to get the most out of the product. When im done with the cylce ill post a review and results. Looking forward to it.

Posted with my Droid EO Forum App

I am getting married in 3 and a half months then hopping on a plane to thailand for the homeymoon for 3 weeks. Im 190 right now sitting roughly 12% bf. Id like to do a clean bulk and gain 8-10 lbs if possible before the day. Like to have a stack that can accomplish this. Gotta make the women drool while we are on the beach.

I would save the Anabeta for pct. Get yourself some Toremifene Citrate and CLomid citrate along aromasin for pct. You can get them at chemicalneed.com
I also recommend DAA which you can get from NTBM.

Not to that level yet bro. I dont wanna be like some guys ive seen on here that jump into shit they dont know anything about. With time I hope to become more knowledgable and move up. Gotta start with the basics. Plus I dont know where to get anything.

Not to that level yet bro. I dont wanna be like some guys ive seen on here that jump into shit they dont know anything about. With time I hope to become more knowledgable and move up. Gotta start with the basics. Plus I dont know where to get anything.

lol he doesn't mean steroids bro its a legal supp from N2BM called Gear.

See I rest my case. Lack of knowledge, plus I heard that as a general statement for them. Ill scratch that one off.

Top Bottom