Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

spoofer johnston's top supplements of all time....

SPOOFERJOHNSTON

1-met-rx,mrp's-makes following a good diet simple

2-eca***-really gives the workouts a big boost
3-melatonin****puts u 2 sleep and wakes u up refreshed
4-vitamin c- good for recovery and to prevent illness
********=use sparringly to avoid building a tolerence level

i really believe these are the only supps u will need and i think u can see or feel results quickly as oppsed to other supps making crazy promises. besides u think shoveling down dense creatine nd glutamine isnt tearing ur liver apart??my guess it is~~

Nice list, makes sense.
Although, I used to take Melatonin couple months ago before sleep and I had some difficult time getting up. It would put me to sleep but I can't get up. I still stay really sleepy.

ok just cut back on the doseage u take i found for me 600mcg works just as good at 2 grams and i never wake up drowsy!it does give u weird dreams though, but spoofer j luvs that shit!!!

yeah the reaso i didnt is because i never felt anything from taking a multi vitamin except for yellow pee!!the supps i listed is things u can actually fel to work right away-except maybe vitamin c, but i think it still does something positive for me,unless of course i just like the taste of them damm chewables c's!!

I only take one teaspoon of creatine a day, I think that's pretty safe.

FYI the number one cause of death in the world is life.

:eek:

bro no offense but i think your list sucks. It's missing a lot of stuff when you say, "i really believe these are the only supps u will need and i think u can see or feel results quickly as oppsed to other supps"

There's a lot of stuff out there that works and is good for you and other things that are essential. These can NOT be the only supplements you need. Melatonin by the way i believe is a hormone and shouldn't be taken every night especially for younger people (under 30's).

DUDE IF U READ MY LIST U WOULD SEE THAT I SAID USE MELATONIN SPARRINGLY! ALSO YOU DIDNT EVEN WRITE WHAT SUPPS SHOULD BE ON THE LIST??S AS FAR AS IM CONCERNED YOUR TALKIN OUT OF YOUR ASS!:D ! SURE OTHER THINGS MIGHT BE GOOD FOR YOU BUT I PICKED SUPPS THAT YOU FEEL A DIFFERENCE FROM RIGHT AWAY!

supplements i use.... By the way how can you feel a Meal Replacement RIGHT AWAY!?!? or how can you feel Vitamin C RIGHT AWAY????!?

1. creatine (some see results immediately)
2. WPC/Dextrose (post work out)
3. Alpha Lipoic Acid (you'll feel immediately as well, it can be used as insulin potentiator, shuttles carbs into muscles, gives you pumps from full muscles at the gym, detoxifies liver and increases glutathione levels.)
4. B-50 twice daily (helps metabolize carbs, proteins, and fats.
5. BCAA's (w/ post workout shake for recovery, or before workout as anticatabolic).
6. Ginger or digestive enzymes (helps you metabolize much more protein than your stomach can)
7. Fiber (essential for detoxification of body and prevention of constipation from increased protein)
8. Selenium 200mcg, Vit.E 400u, Vit.C 1g (daily along w/ multivitamin)
9. Flax Seed Oil (opens receptors, detoxifies, has essential fatty acids, and numerous other things).
10. ZMA or simple zinc/magnesium pill (prevention of zinc depletion after intense workouts which will decrease testosterone levels)
11. N-Acetyl-Cysteine (will increase glutathione levels)
12. Glutamine (helps detoxify liver, adds to hypoglycemia allowing you to digest more protein, increases recovery rate, and is anticatabolic).
13. L-tyrosine can help you before a work out, works better w/ some people though.
14. Prohormones (let me not start a debate, some say they do work some say they don't)
15. Cranberry pills (for kidneys and urinary tract, especially when taking creatine)
16. Milk Thistle Extract (protects your liver from alcohol, prohormones, gear, etc.)

I posted these because these are all worth taking. They all work and have been proven. It's utter b.s. to say the ones you listed feel immediately because vit.C and MRP's you don't *Feel immediately* anyway. So you want to know what works, this is a list off the top of my head.

dude how can u trash my mrp's and have the nerve to put milk thisle??u kidding me??when i say u feel the benefits of mrp's right away i mean because they fill u up and it prevents u from eating shit that u would of ate instead. 1/2 of the stuff u mentioned u will never have a clue if they work or not! tell me if u feel anything mentally or physically when u take b-50 or ginger, selenium! i guess u might wanna believe this shit works if your on juice :D !u can probably eat doritos and get ripped!im just mentioning basic shit for people who dont wanna get so cute in the supp. department!and if u take an mrp after u lift u wont need any bca's! bottom line there is no magic pill, ithink if someone took te stuff on my list and trained and ate correctly they would look just as good if they used all 16 things u named!!

Top Bottom