Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

spawn prohormone

diane beat

I don't know why but I haven't seen too many reviews about this product online. But everyone who has taken it say it's a excellent to gain mass, do you guys know if you get side effects from it since it's a prohormone? i went to a few stores and they don't have it, where can I get it? I read guys are buying prohormones in the black market now, is that real?

never heard of it but remember pro hormones are banned.. what you will have hear is likely weak DHEA based hormones which have a lot of sides and very little effects. what does the label even say it has?

either use real steroids and take the plunge or stick to real natural supplements.

You do not want to bother with these prohormones anymore. All the good ones are banned so if you see those they are either fake or expired. The newer pro's are weak DHEA products and not worth using. You are much better to go with SARMS to stay with a legal product or AAS.

You're going to be out of luck. All pro-hormones are not illegal after the recent bill that was passed. The only pro-hormones that are still legal are weak DHEA based products that you will honestly notice nothing at all from.

[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]Either use steroids or SARMS. SARMS are a great legal alternative for someone not wanting to use steroids or injections. The SARMS triple stack would be a great first SARMS cycle to run: http://www.evolutionary.org/the-SARMS-triple-stack-protocol[/FONT]
[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]
[/FONT]

[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]After the triple stack, run a mini PCT. 4 weeks of the following:[/FONT]
[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]clomid at 25mg/day[/FONT]
[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]nolvadex at 20mg/day[/FONT]
[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]HCGenerate ES at 5 capsules/day[/FONT]
[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]n2guard at 3 capsules/day[/FONT]
[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]
[/FONT]

[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]SARMS are minimally suppressive, there is no risk of aromatization (therefore no estrogen related side effects) and legal to use. You can get everything you need off sarms1.com, n2bm.com and ag-guys.com[/FONT]

never heard of it but remember pro hormones are banned.. what you will have hear is likely weak DHEA based hormones which have a lot of sides and very little effects. what does the label even say it has?

either use real steroids and take the plunge or stick to real natural supplements.

^THIS

There is no point to bother and mess up your health with prohormones when you can actually hop on gear and get more benefit for the same damage

Top Bottom