Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

spanking that ass with ass lightning from Need 2 Build Muscle

jbryand101b

High End Bro
Platinum
Today is the day I get to use some ass lightning.

I had to be at work early today. so woke up at 7am and busted open some asz lightning.

man, I have to admit, my experience with energy shot drinks has not been pleasent, so i was a little afraid to taste it.

WHOA, hey, this stuff actually taste good. unlike redline, which taste like paint thinner smells. (to me at least)

so tues & thurs are my cardio days, so I went to the gym. I took my ass lightning before my protein shake.

The first thing I thought when I heard the name of this product was, "is this a colon cleansing product?" but turns out the name is meant to imply it'll be like a shot of lightning to your azz.

to me, the energy didnt kick like redline did. it was more of an, awake, ready to go feeling.

I'd think if you stacked adderline with ass lightning, you'd get a similar effect to using some redline (capsules, the energy shots aren't as strong).

I hit the the gym for 20min of cardio today.

I for one am not a morning person. so I feel it gave me the extra kick i needed to be clear headed, and ready to run on the tread mill.

but It a wasn't crack head ready to race feeling, It was a happy medium.

If they had this in a capsule form, I think I might be hooked. good stuff to have on hand for work though. def.

In my opinion there are stronger products out, I believe their n2kts packs more of a pre workout energy kick to it.

but if your looking for a better than 5hr energy drink product, this is def it. enough energy to do the job, without the jitters, or crash.

taste: 10

energy: 6

sides: 0

I'd like to have my locker full of ass lighting at work. I'm def going to have to order some more.

no crash, no head ache, no jittery meth feeling. it was good stuff.

I'm gonna have to tell people at work about this. get my techs ass's in gear with some ass lightning!

dont forget we give free 2-3 day shipping on all orders in the usa
and needto139 takes 15% off any order at needtobuildmuscle.com
needto10 takes 10% off any order at mrsupps.com

Top Bottom