x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -

Soy protein good?

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about Soy protein good? within the Bodybuilding Supplements category.

Excerpt: Hey guys, When i'm on the whey I fart and my digestive tract carries on like no man's business so i have decided that i am a bit intolerant to something in whey, probably lactose. So i normally keep away from supplements but i've been wondering if a soy based protein is any good? I'm a bit dubious about them because i have heard stuff about something in soy aromatizing and becoming oestrogen, which is not what we want.. Also did anyone know that whey is a byproduct of cheese and

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

All Natural

Soy protein good?

Hey guys,

When i'm on the whey I fart and my digestive tract carries on like no man's business so i have decided that i am a bit intolerant to something in whey, probably lactose. So i normally keep away from supplements but i've been wondering if a soy based protein is any good?

I'm a bit dubious about them because i have heard stuff about something in soy aromatizing and becoming oestrogen, which is not what we want..

Also did anyone know that whey is a byproduct of cheese and that the protein market was created because they wanted to do something with all the dirty left over whey???? something to think about.

Re: Soy protein good?

You definitely want to be getting your protein from whole foods in your diet, not powders. That said, there's no issue with consuming soy. Phytoestrogens don't raise estrogen levels in humans.

65% of adults are lactose intolerant so not sure why people act like they are aliens. it is because that lactase enzyme goes away as we age.

and i agree with PON. if you are so worried about powders then your diet stinks in the first place. REAL FOOD > POWDERS. I say this as someone who reps for supplement companies which sell powders. eat REAL FOOD first, supplements are supplements you can add in after only. if you are on a small budget and can only afford one, then pick REAL FOOD only.
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults via skype. contact me I can help you
    Looking for a steroid source? drop me a visitor message or click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <authorized supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <12 week bulker, cutting, fasting Ebooks 4sale
    ask me for coupons to N2bm, juvepharma, sarms1 etc.
    http://goo.gl/F9Yggp < click for Rx drugs

Quote Quote posted by LennyJoseph View Post
    Hey guys,

When i'm on the whey I fart and my digestive tract carries on like no man's business so i have decided that i am a bit intolerant to something in whey, probably lactose. So i normally keep away from supplements but i've been wondering if a soy based protein is any good?

I'm a bit dubious about them because i have heard stuff about something in soy aromatizing and becoming oestrogen, which is not what we want..

Also did anyone know that whey is a byproduct of cheese and that the protein market was created because they wanted to do something with all the dirty left over whey???? something to think about.
    One scoop a day won 't turn you into a woman.

Just eat real food and forget about the protein powder

I do not believe soy is a good thing to ingest in large amounts especially if it isnít non-gmo. There are better alternative like hemp, and chia.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Make sure itís complete. I thing there is a rice and pea protein for sure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just stick to whole foods. Soy sucks
    PM me for help with your cycle, PCT, and discounts from forum sponsors

Click here for the Best Supplements from N2BM

Yeah 100% agree with the guys here. You want to be getting as much as your protein as you can from whole foods!