Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Soy protein good?

LennyJoseph

Hey guys,

When i'm on the whey I fart and my digestive tract carries on like no man's business so i have decided that i am a bit intolerant to something in whey, probably lactose. So i normally keep away from supplements but i've been wondering if a soy based protein is any good?

I'm a bit dubious about them because i have heard stuff about something in soy aromatizing and becoming oestrogen, which is not what we want..

Also did anyone know that whey is a byproduct of cheese and that the protein market was created because they wanted to do something with all the dirty left over whey???? something to think about.

You definitely want to be getting your protein from whole foods in your diet, not powders. That said, there's no issue with consuming soy. Phytoestrogens don't raise estrogen levels in humans.

65% of adults are lactose intolerant so not sure why people act like they are aliens. it is because that lactase enzyme goes away as we age.

and i agree with PON. if you are so worried about powders then your diet stinks in the first place. REAL FOOD > POWDERS. I say this as someone who reps for supplement companies which sell powders. eat REAL FOOD first, supplements are supplements you can add in after only. if you are on a small budget and can only afford one, then pick REAL FOOD only.

Hey guys,

When i'm on the whey I fart and my digestive tract carries on like no man's business so i have decided that i am a bit intolerant to something in whey, probably lactose. So i normally keep away from supplements but i've been wondering if a soy based protein is any good?

I'm a bit dubious about them because i have heard stuff about something in soy aromatizing and becoming oestrogen, which is not what we want..

Also did anyone know that whey is a byproduct of cheese and that the protein market was created because they wanted to do something with all the dirty left over whey???? something to think about.

One scoop a day won 't turn you into a woman.

I do not believe soy is a good thing to ingest in large amounts especially if it isn’t non-gmo. There are better alternative like hemp, and chia.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Make sure it’s complete. I thing there is a rice and pea protein for sure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah 100% agree with the guys here. You want to be getting as much as your protein as you can from whole foods!

Top Bottom