Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Southland performance revamp

Premierzelta

Hi, I was wondering if this type of products called stimulants really work, I work with heavy machinery for construction and if your are not alert all the time you can have a deadly accident, so the last months I have felt a lack of energy and sleepy all the time, my focus is not there like it used to be, so I found this product online, it is supposed to keep you awake and increase alertness and concentration which is what I need, Idk if somebody here has taken it or has taking something similar and does it really work? thank you.

Revamp is actually an adrenal fatigue supplement. It does not contain any stimulants. The product is developed to help recover adrenal glands in people who have abused stimulants for a long period of time.

It wouldn't help your situation at all. I would go to a doctor and get blood work done. Feeling tired all the time is not normal. You might have a thyroid issue.

How does your diet look? How much are you sleeping each night?

You need to try and find the route of the problem and not just try to use a supplement to cover up your tiredness.

how is your diet? are you sleeping enough? are you in good shape overall?

if the answer is no to any of those then you need to correct them or you will feel tired. a lot of people feel tired cause they don't know how to eat. if you eat junk food you will feel like shit. if you eat foods that give you clean energy then you will feel better

I agree with the guys above. You need to find the route cause of the way you are feeling. If you are eating well, sleeping well, and staying hydrated then you should feel good throughout the day. There is nothing wrong with a cup or 2 of coffee in the AM but to rely on it to get through work safely is not going to be healthy in the long run.

What you might need is something like ADHD medicine like provigil or adderal, but I wouldnt recommend using it in the longterm.

What could happen is that you might get addicted to it and not be able to be even a little bit alert without it.

Top Bottom