Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sorry For The Hold Up On "UNLEASHED", "ZIP!" and "POST-CYCLE"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nelson Montana

Chairman of Board
Chairman Member
It seems I've inadvertantly become resonsible for this, even though I have nothing to do with it. Still, I am associated with the line and wanted to offer some apology.

Alex at Protein Factory has informed me that there was a hold up on deliveries -- because of all things - the printers! They listed the ingredients incorrectly on the labels and that held the shipping of the products out. (You never know where someone or something out of your control is going to fuck up).

Anyway, they got it straighened out and didn't process any charges until the stuff was ready to go. So, sorry for the delay and thanks to everyone who is patiently awaiting their order. Alex is anxious for everyone to get their supps because once the word gets out he's sure there are going to be a lot more orders, which is what makes this so frustrating. And again, my personal apology. I'm looking forward to hearing about the results from the members.

NM

Everything should start going out the end of the week/early next week -- depending on when you placed the order.

Nelson,
nothing to apologize for, we should be thanking you for turning us onto those products. How much of each (unleashed/postcycle) do you think i should get for my primo post cycle?

If ulter is suggesting there will always be a delay, that's not true and it's uncalled for. For the most part, PF and his store sell different products and are not in competition so why knock 'em?

babbabuee: Try just one bottle of Unleashed and Post Cycle and see how you like it. You can always continue taking it since extra free test, lower e, and liver protection and improved erectile function are a good thing pretty much all the time. Most of the members who've used avenacosides have kept taking it on an ongoing basis.

Nelson Montana said:
If ulter is suggesting there will always be a delay, that's not true and it's uncalled for. For the most part, PF and his store sell different products and are not in competition so why knock 'em?

Okay, well....

I have ordered from PF a few times and from AF store a number of times....In fact, I realized today, that I've spent WAY too much money at AF this year. You guys should remove the feature that allows me to recall my recent orders, as I would feel much better about our "relationship" if I weren't allowed to review it like that. I digress though.

PF seems to have a problem delivering products in a timely fashion. I've ordered from them, on and off, over the years and EVERY order has taken a bit longer than expected. The reality is, though, that they deliver a good product and seem genuinely interested in making sure that they live up to all other expectations. So that almost completely makes up for the frustration for waiting 8dys for say glut peptides to make their way from NJ to MD. So I am not really trying to "knock PF". Shit, I am one of the people on the list waiting for delivery of products you have recommended. I placed the order with the full expectation that it would be delivered later than the date they promised.

Nelson Montana said:

Nelson,

This isn't entirely true. ZIP! competes directly with Liporexin and Unleashed competes with Thermorexin so the more sales that go to PF for those products the less sales go to The AF Store.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom