Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Soon...Soon...Soon...

Nelson Montana

Chairman of Board
Chairman Member
Well, it looks like at least ONE of the supps will be on their way!

We went with the toughest one first -- the amino product.

These ain't your daddy's protein pill! It's essentially an oral version of injectable aminos.

The product will be called "GEAR."

Now the name isn't to suggest it works like a steroid. Hell, you have Beastdrol for that! It's the context of meaning "a neccessary tool." And besides, we think it sounds pretty cool. :artist:

And I think once you start using them, you'll never want to stop.

We went with the lowest price possible and will add an additional discount to elligable members. (Needto will give you the details on that).

We'll be taking pre-orders soon...but not yet. We want those babys in our hands so we can send them out as soon as they're bought.

The first shipment is a limited addition. After that, we'll be more stocked up.

This is a very cool product. You'll essentially to be able to double you protein intake with a few interspersed pills a day. Primo fans are gonna LOVE it.:p

So just hang a little while longer. (Something I'm not very good at myself).

We're also hoping to have the anti-prolactin and the "bridge" supplement out shortly.

Sorry for the delay. And thanks for your patience. But GEAR will soon be here.

What exactly is it? Can you give us the ingredient breakdown?

As soon as they're available we'll have all that for you. It's basically super serum plasma in a matrix which allows the larger amimo molecules to be "fractioned." So one gram becomes more like 4-5 grams. And they don't require digestion -- the peptides are immediately absorbable.

It also contains ingredients that make protein from food more absorbable. So not only will you be able to add another 50 grams of protein to your diet daily, you'll utilize up to 95% of it, as oppossed to approximately 15% of what you would from food or protein shakes. That can make a HUGE difference.

Nelson

Why is that percentage very low ? I mean the 15%

Also why havent others thought about something like this, if it's that good??

Sounds very interesting. Is this meant to replace BCAA supplements for pre/post WO? Or is it a once a day pill in the morning that allows for greater absorbtion of protein all day? Or is it something to be taken along side of high protein meals in order to increase absorbtion? I don't really get what it is haha.

It's superior to BCAA but used in a similar manner -- a few before and after workouts and then interspersed anywhere throughout the day. It's also used in-between meals or to increase the protein ratio of a protein poor meal.

Aquatic -- let's say you eat a big clump of tuna fish, which is pretty much all protein. The villi in the intestine don;t pick it all up. (Otherwise a pound of tuna would equal a pound of muscle!). There are certain processes it must go through. One is digestion. Another is the need at any given time for the nutrient. Another is the ability to absorb it. Having a lot of protein in one clump also passes through leaving "gaps" in the need for aminos. GEAR requires no digestion and is instantly recognized as useable protein.

Now, a couple of pills aren;t going to replace the need for other protein sources. But they will be a convenient way to get extra protein and the protein you get will be of a far greater purity.

Why hasn't anyone thought of it yet? Good question. A few reasons. It's expensive. They can just sell aminos or BCAA's for 19 bucks or so , wheres this will cost about 10 bucks more because the ingredients are simply more expensive and the profit margain will be HALF of what can be gained from a cheapo protein pill. . Secondly, the technology is new. And thirdly, most supplement compamies just wait for somemone else to come up with something then they copy it and sell a knock off version. I'm sure that will happen with GEAR.

Top Bottom