Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Soon...Soon...Soon...

You two are trustable guys in this industry , I hope this will work just like you say. If it will, then big reactions shall follow it in whole bodybuilding community..

I don't see any reason why it wouldn't work. None of needto's products thus far have not worked..So I assume they are already prepared for the large reactions!

I don't see any reason why it wouldn't work. None of needto's products thus far have not worked..So I assume they are already prepared for the large reactions!

As you can see in the post, I didnt doubt if it is gonna work or not. I only wondered if it is as good as the claims. Because the claims are saying that they are comparable to injectable aminos.
Just to clarify :rainbow:

If the price is right this will be replacing my Xtend :)

Xtend isn't bad but GEAR blows it away.

Keep in mind, this isn't a stimulant or a pro-steroid so it isn't like you take one pill and feel it. But anyone who's used BIG BLAST on a consistent basis will tell you they get the best gains of their life. This is kinda like concentrated BIG BLAST to go! LOL

Xtend isn't bad but GEAR blows it away.

Keep in mind, this isn't a stimulant or a pro-steroid so it isn't like you take one pill and feel it. But anyone who's used BIG BLAST on a consistent basis will tell you they get the best gains of their life. This is kinda like concentrated BIG BLAST to go! LOL

LOL

when do you think are the ery best times to use it??
Also does it work better for para-workout use or protein-synthesis increasers between meals ??

LOL

when do you think are the ery best times to use it??
Also does it work better for para-workout use or protein-synthesis increasers between meals ??

Can't say for sure what's "better" but it's recommended to use it both ways. Each bottle will contain 200 caps so you can pop a handful a few times a day and the bottle will last close to a month.

Also , it looks like ingredients have great effect on immune system. And I believe there is a positive correlation between immune system and packing on mass.

this looks real good. just to be sure, GEAR is similar to xtend right? like anyone 18 and older can use it, correct?

this looks real good. just to be sure, GEAR is similar to xtend right? like anyone 18 and older can use it, correct?

Xtend doesn't contain super plasma serum and that's the main ingredient in GEAR. It is non hormonal so anyone can use it.

Top Bottom