Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Something about Test Stack 17

empireking001

I have done three cycles of test stack 17, mainly after PCT as a bridge. I have noticed one thing EACH time. So for the first 3 weeks, everything is great. I have never used a stronger natty test booster. I feel stronger, more vascular, muscles are pumped, and a general feeling of alpha sexy awesomeness.

However, at the three week mark, every time I get a feeling of being shut down. Muscles become less full, I don't have that awesome feeling anymore, feeling weak in the gym and it takes longer to recover. Also my libido crashes and most noticeably, night time erections disappear. Normally I have a boner all night long and EVERY time at the 3 week mark they go away.

What could be causing this? I use test stack at 3 pills per day with aromasin 12.5 EOD. I don't think its high E as my joints feel dry and I'm not bloated. Any suggestions?

I still finish the bottle for a total of 4 weeks but I just don't get the crash. Last time I added in Clomid 12.5mg for a week after the cycle to bring myself back, which worked, but damnit I hate clomid.

^^^ don't run an AI with it bro!! you are crashing your estrogen on it and its ruining the effects of it!!

low estrogen will kill libido, and low estrogen will also disallow muscle gains ... men need estrogen too.

once you stop your AI after a week it will be out of your system and you will feel great again

Man, oh man. I shoulda known better. I knew it had something to do with that since the clomid made me better and its an estrogen receptor binder. Thanks stevesmi!

^^^ yeah dude no reason to shut off your estrogen during a bridge, not just the problems you have but also i bet your joints are drying out as well. not good

run the test stack by itself during your bridge and you will feel like you did the first 3 weeks

I agree with Steve. It makes perfect sense why you feel great at first but then everything tanks later. You are allowing yourself to crush your estrogen by running a dose that is made for controlling estrogen on high doses of aromatizing compounds. Lay off the aromasin and you will feel great the whole time on Test Stack just like in the beginning

Yea I am quite sensitive to the effects of estrogen and aromatization, so I'm paranoid about always running an AI. I actually forgot to stop taking it after PCT and didn't even think about it, it just became a staple supplement. I'll stop it now and hopefully bounce back soon, I have a vacation in the Caribbean in a week with the girl so I gotta be on top game!

I love test stack. Works like a charm especially for PCT !

I love test stack. Works like a charm especially for PCT !

yeah I remember telling you about it two years ago when it first came out, as someone who actually PCT's I can say my landings are incredibly soft on it.. in other words I get no crash post cycle using it. its an awesome supplement and it has a 110% money back guarantee. so you have nothing to lose http://w3.teststackrx.com/109.html << that's the link to get more info on it

and even if you don't pct you can run it solo and it will make you horny as a rabbit

^^^ very true ^^^

Top Bottom