Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Someone knocked off beastdrol????????

jondale123

Legal Steroids and Anabolic Supplements

I was doing research for another thread and i cam across this it is about about halfway down the page a bottle that says beastdrol and has a bull on it and all. I know it looks nothing like the beast from mr. supps but can they do that. idk it was just a question.

Wow. The class of some folks amazes me.

It must be flattering to Needto, to have someone make a knock-off.
But this will not end well for that guy.

i bet the gains from it compare mildly compared to the real thing. Beastdrol is becomming the most sought after oral compound in Years!

link?

Beastdrol is an amazing product with an amazing name so I can see why they did it

i bet the gains from it compare mildly compared to the real thing. Beastdrol is becomming the most sought after oral compound in Years!

Mildly bro??? I am sorry but that fucking thing dont have one single drop of a real steroid in it. Its a pathatic all natural pixie dusted pile of shit. If you are going to knock of one of my greatest inventions then for god fucking sake put some real powerful steroids in it!!!!!!!!!!!

Now some one is going to take this product , get no gains at all, then go tell a bunch of people that beastdrol sucks. That is what pisses me off the fucking most about this shit..

Yes I have contacted my layers and yes legal action is going to be taken. You bet your ass it is.

Top Bottom