Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Someone knocked off beastdrol????????

should have called it herbadrol ...can be stacked with worthfuckalladrol .

The perfect combo for wasting hard earned money...lol

just some scammers who advertise on the back of bodybuilding magazines to newbs. they knock off the real thing and sell it to people who don't know better. then the newbs use them and workout hard thinking they are improving when all along they could of just worked out and gotten stronger ..

HAHAHA, it says in the description now "Do not confuse with any other product, this is Beastddrol Xtreme(TM)"
Pussies are scared of Needto!

Needto, I love yur no non sense bs, callin it what it is. What's even stupider is that someone thought they could do this and get away with it.

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk

Wow I can't believe someone even had the balls to do this unless their that damn stupid lol. Kick their ever living a$$es bro.

Wow I can't believe someone even had the balls to do this unless their that damn stupid lol. Kick their ever living a$$es bro.

It is flattering but still it just ain't right. Beastdrol has become such an iconic product some one had to knock it off.
I called the dude at the amazon store he does not own the product but he was like " I though beastdrol was a e-legal steroid?" I was like ya got one part right bud now how's about ya pass me the name and address of the dicks who made this laod of crap..

Of course its some 3rd world shit whole place.

Top Bottom