Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

So I'm on hour 3 on Omega's Superstimulant!!!!

Battle Tested
Chairman Member
EF VIP
First 15-20 minutes (2 caps to assess tolerance) I felt a "rush/tingly type feeling. Began to feel immediately energized. I've been wide awake and doing shit ever since. I've been fighting off going to the gym because I've had a whole bunch of shit to do beforehand. Now that its done, I'm off to the gym and excited about it. I feel great and highly motivated. Nice smooth energy and focus that doesn't make you feel so "geeked out" that its not fun. So far its a great ride and I love the feeling. I'll keep you updated. So far, so great :).

workout was excellent. Focus and energy were peak goodness. I felt like I could have stayed in the gym a whole lot longer, but had to run (busy day). I felt the effects way past 6 hours and I never had a crash, which is key. Like this product a lot so far. I will bump it up to 3 tomorrow as recommended by OMEGA. I will keep you guys posted. I will tell you guys about PUMP3d after I run through this superstimulant :).

Top Bottom