Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

so does b12 really make you hungry?

COFFNEW

Bros,
I'm a skinny guy looking to gain mass, but my major problem is that my appetite is very poor I just don't get hungry not even after work out when your body is supposed to be craving for food, I was wondering if B12 can help me with that issue, I have seen info online of bodybuilders taking to increase appetite.

if you are deficient then yes, otherwise you won't notice much at all

if you really want to boost appetite legally, get nutrobal from sarms1. trust me you will be waking up every morning STARVING on the stuff. for me as someone who already has a high appetite it is borderline annoying to me.

The only people who need to be using a vitamin B12 injections are vegans. Vitamin B12 is the only vitamin/mineral that is only in animal food sources. There are no vegan sources of vitamin B12 available. Vitamin b12 deficiency is very common in vegans as a result.

The best sources of vitamin B12 are whole eggs and red meat. It is also in poultry fish and dairy products, just in small quantities.

If you are a vegan, you are going to need to use a vitamin B12 supplement. If you aren't a vegan, include lean red meat (ideally grass fed) into your diet 2-3 times per week. I would also eat 2-3 whole eggs every day. Don't be scared about the cholesterol in eggs. Dietary cholesterol actually have very little to do with raising cholesterol levels in the body. Poor cholesterol levels are due to a diet high in sugar, refined carbohydrates and trans fats. Whole eggs are actually very healthy to eat!

Any bodybuilder who is regularly eating animal protein sources will be getting way more then enough vitamin B12 in their daily diet. Using extra vitamin B12 can actually lead to toxicity symptoms.

The only supplement that will really increase appetite is nutrabol. Nutrabol is an HGH analogue that signal the pituitary gland to increase HGH output. One of it's side effects (if you can call it that) is an increase in ghrelin, which is your body's
hunger hormone. You can order it from sarms1.com. Here is an article on it for more information: http://www.evolutionary.org/nutrobal-mk-677-ibutamoren

Besides that, base your diet around foods that you grew up on and enjoy eating. Stick with easy digesting food sources like rice, potatoes, tuna, egg whites etc. If you are having trouble eating enough, you could try blending your food.

Buy a high quality blender and blend together the following:
2 scoops of a high quality protein powder
oatmeal
natural almond butter or peanut butter
frozen fruit
banana
ice
chia/flax seeds
spinach/kale

You can easily make the shake 800 calories and drink it for breakfast.

You would have to get blood work done to see if you are deficient in this vitamin. If you really want to increase hunger then start using nutrobal 25mg in the AM. It will have your appetite increasing throughout the day.

if you are deficient then yes, otherwise you won't notice much at all

if you really want to boost appetite legally, get nutrobal from sarms1. trust me you will be waking up every morning STARVING on the stuff. for me as someone who already has a high appetite it is borderline annoying to me.

Keep in mind to be deficient in vitamin b12 you need to be living under a rock and have a diet which is very very poor in nutrients.

I doubt that extra supplementing will make much of a difference. As for Nutrobal, it will make you hungry af, telling you from personal experience here

Top Bottom