Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

So do you think this is Gyno?

See the oddly shaped chest? Puff around the nipples?

47277fcb.jpg

22b198c7.jpg

8e7b2080.jpg

Last edited:
Is there a lump or nething bro ?? Mine is kind of shaped like that as well , I think it is just from water retention , what r u taking ?

Is there a lump or nething bro ?? Mine is kind of shaped like that as well , I think it is just from water retention , what r u taking ?

You saw the pictures? The img links from photobucket didn't work for some reason.

There isn't a lump or anything.

Only thing i'm using that "could" cause this is Transaderm. I'm also on Unleashed right now and was taking Gear too. I ran out of that though. My next 4 week cycle starts on Tuesday with some other goodies.

Forma, Unleashed, Bridge, and DAA.

Yeah man I could see pics , I thought the same thing when I went on dbol , but it was just water retention , i wouldn't worry about it bro , and that's gonna be a sick stack :), heard lots of good things

No, no lump is present. So then it's just me being a nervous nelly?
I wouldnt say that. Its your body bro, you'd notice something different way before anyone else.
A lump under the nip is a sure sign though. Spring the $ for a blood test before you jump on another regime. Or it could cost you more in the long run.

Or you can just start more supplements on Tuesday and hope it works out for the best. (kidding).

Droid Bionic EF app

Droid Bionic EF app

I have a bottle ready to run.

So you don't think it's gyno? Based on the descriptions of it, I kinda figured it wasn't. But I was in a panic. Today was my last day of running transderm. Tomorrow start Forma, Bridge, Unleashed, and DAA.

Top Bottom