Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Slip me a Sonsor link for Pre workout and Post workout sups please.

iron asylum

Been at the stores looking at pre-workout NO2 and Kre and post workout drink sups with Glutomine in it but I just don't trust which ones to get. I thought about the Gaspari but figured I should supprot our sponsors instead. Can you guys direct me to links that have these pre and post workout supps and any results you have gotten from them. I am on cycle right now and am trying to bust the 250 lb mark. I'm at 249 and can't seem to cross it.

Been at the stores looking at pre-workout NO2 and Kre and post workout drink sups with Glutomine in it but I just don't trust which ones to get. I thought about the Gaspari but figured I should supprot our sponsors instead. Can you guys direct me to links that have these pre and post workout supps and any results you have gotten from them. I am on cycle right now and am trying to bust the 250 lb mark. I'm at 249 and can't seem to cross it.

You should be drinking a mix of hydrolyzed whey protein and dextrose/maltodextrin before and after the gym for best results. Biotest sells good stuff but it's overpriced. I prefer making my own with dymatize ISO-100 + dextrose/maltodextrin + creatine + BCAAs.

For pre workout you need to try Amp02. It's hyped quite a bit around here, but for good reasons. I've tried No-Results err I mean No-Explode, Superpump 250, and Juggernaut. These are not even in the same league as Amp. Seven Amp02 pre workout and I hit the moon and stay pumped for hours.

www.agxsports.com

For post workout I either use Biotest Surge or Waxymaize + BCAA, Luecine, Creatine.

For pre workout you need to try Amp02. It's hyped quite a bit around here, but for good reasons. I've tried No-Results err I mean No-Explode, Superpump 250, and Juggernaut. These are not even in the same league as Amp. Seven Amp02 pre workout and I hit the moon and stay pumped for hours.

www.agxsports.com

For post workout I either use Biotest Surge or Waxymaize + BCAA, Luecine, Creatine.

hahha.. yep, that's the ticket.

AGXsports.com, & supplementKingdom.com

Click on the banners in my signature!
RADAR

The new Amplify02 is AMAZING best investment possible on or off cycle

take a full dose with water and s tiny bit of food

one bottle will last 4 weeks at least maybe 5-6

The new Amplify02 is AMAZING best investment possible on or off cycle

take a full dose with water and s tiny bit of food

one bottle will last 4 weeks at least maybe 5-6

Bro you said my bottle was the less strong formula. You sure. I have not used it yet but I gave 4 caps to a friend. He called me a few hours later. Said it was the strongest thing he has ever used so far. Pumps up the ass and bouncing off the walls energy. That was at a half dose.

Top Bottom