Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

sleep problems, need help

Hobbs

my work schedule has pushed my weight training very late all the way past 9pm in some cases which really conflicts with my sleep. i get home closer to 10:30 and my heart rate is still up and even if i meditate or breathe deep it takes a bit to come down. is there something i can take to get me tired so i can sleep?

this type of schedule is not healthy and no matter what you are going to have issues

people who work night shifts for example long term on average take about 12 years off their life expectancy. human beings are NOT nocturnal so this will not work and will effect your fitness goals

this type of schedule is not healthy and no matter what you are going to have issues

people who work night shifts for example long term on average take about 12 years off their life expectancy. human beings are NOT nocturnal so this will not work and will effect your fitness goals

very interesting

I would try to switch up your schedule somehow so you can train early in the AM. Really early will always be better than really late.

Top Bottom