Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sleep issues

control66

Any of you bros ever try this supplement? I have trouble falling asleep and staying asleep. Probably once every 2 weeks I stay up the whole night into the next day. Not stressed out, and I dont take any caffeine past noon. Ive used unisom in the past, but I wake up feeling pretty groggy. Also feel cloudy for the remainder of the day.

Tren will never be an option for me. Id like to give melatonin a shot since its an all natural sleep aid. Read alot of reviews saying side effects were minimal. But I dont want to take it if I wake up with that cloudy feeling all day like I took NyQuill.

...Id like to give melatonin a shot since its an all natural sleep aid. Read alot of reviews saying side effects were minimal. But I dont want to take it if I wake up with that cloudy feeling all day like I took NyQuill.

I've been using it and I approve it. Good stuff.
I haven't had any side effects whatsoever.

The forum sponsor needtobuildmuscle.com makes a really awesome natural sleep aid called n2sleep. Check that out

Top Bottom