Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sleep Aids

D

Douglas7777

I find myself using sleep aids from time to time (Tylenol PM).
Does this interfere with any AAS?

Also, will sleep aids change the effects of the fat burners I use?
Ses/Trex/Gluc/Lev

if u like tylonel PM they also make the same thing with the active ingredient (dont know what it is offhand) without the tylenoel. alsol bendryl and valerian root work quite well as sleep aids

Cutt29 said:
if u like tylonel PM they also make the same thing with the active ingredient (dont know what it is offhand) without the tylenoel. alsol bendryl and valerian root work quite well as sleep aids

diphenhydramine hcl 25 mg

doxylamine succinate 25mgs. tablets at Walmart under the Equate name.

These r more powerful that genric Benadryl(diphenhydramine) and my body seems to always respond 2 it when needed, actually 12.5 mgs does it for me these days.

TXLonghorns said:
diphenhydramine hcl 25 mg

Yup. Tylenol makes Simply Sleep which is just 25mg of diphenhydramine, which is the same exact dose as Benadryl.

If you're gonna use the stuff while on gear, go with one of the diphenhydramine-only products so you're not taking unnecessary acetaminophen.

Personally I tend to wake up after about 4 hours when I use diphenhydramine, so I stick to 3mg of melatonin. Unfortunately melatonin's effects are subtle and don't work for everyone. And it also tends to give some really surreal dreams... sometimes a night of sleep doesn't seem too restful if it's a night of melatonin nightmares.

Top Bottom