Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
Update...wife and I have both been using the balm for about 2 weeks. My shoulders seem to be getting a little better. It definitely helped my tendinitis in my right arm. So far so good!

Burn..did you try it yet?

I can Honestly say i endorse all of needto's products, I've tried them .

RADAR

dont forget we give free 2-3 day shipping on all orders in the usa
and needto139 takes 15% off any order at needtobuildmuscle.com
needto10 takes 10% off any order at mrsupps.com

i baught the stuff a little while back for my wife to try and it was slightly effective for her. she has tried all of the different topicals sold in stores even the real expensive ones and none of those helped her at all, in fact some of them burned the hell out of her skin. the skeletal balm is the only one that didnt bother her and it actually helped some. her problem is a little more complex then your normal muscle/joint aches though.

just last weak my knees started to ache and the pain hadnt let up for 3 days then i remembered the skeketal balm and gave it a shot. i noticed its effects after the first use. the pain became less each time i used it up to this morning where there is no pain at all. this stuff is pretty damn good. plus it doesnt stink like hell im impressed.

I'm glad it worked for you bud but what was interesting to me was that the bottle says that'll last you two month and boy is the thing WRONG! That thing has lasted me for 5-6 months! Like no joke! And I bathe in it lol

Top Bottom