Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
I love the product, and fully back it up. I figured it would not be effective for me because my pain is nerve pain and not muscle/joint pain. However it does work for me. I just need to rub it on more often than I would on a muscle/joint ache.

Actually fell asleep on the couch today and woke up with a sore back, must have slept wrong. My plan is to have the husband rub some of it on my sore spots on my back and look forward to my back no longer hurting!!!

thats interesting to know, cause i have some pretty rad nerve pain.. ill keep it in mind for next time around.

The ingredients in the balm are not cheap. What is in this product other companies are charging 3-5 times as much for only 4 once bottles. I give a huge 7once bottle and charge very little. I only carry the best of the best in my store and when it comes to a bone health,joint health,muscle/bone/joint pain relief products Skelletal-balm is the best. Combine it with the forged joint repair product (in my pain relief stack) sold on needtobuilduscle.com and you get the best money can buy.

Like all products it may not work for every single person out there, but it will work for enough people for me to feel confident enough to sell it in my store and back it with 100% money back if it you are not happy.

A little tid bit about the skelletal-balm. Recently I have been contacted by a man in the power lifting industry. A very well known name to many people who also happens to have a doctorates. Right now I am not going to say much about him until he has taken the jump himself. But in any event this man contacted me about the balm. Said he has been using it and also bought 50 bottles and has been giving it to a lot of people. He has been extremely impressed with the products results on himself and everyone he has given it to.

long story short he is interested in endorsing the product and a lot of other things with the product.

The product now retails in 5 choro offices and 3 doctors offices and the number is growing. I had high hopes for this product when I first come out with it, and its living up to what a expected. If you have joint pain/muscle pain of any kind I urge you to give this product a shot. You truly have nothing to lose when you do because I back it with 100% money back. Why keep living with pain give it a shot.

I've been considering this one for a while for a problem I have with my bicep tendons and forearm. I have a bent bone in my left forearm, yes I said bent. Hurts like a mother on a normal day. Throw in some heavy lifting and you can't imagine what that feels like. Anyway, if I let it get too bad my whole forearm will swell up and then it gets my shoulder all F'd up too. I'm constantly at the Chiro to keep the pain down with this thing. Think I'll throw it in my next order Needto. I know you'll stand behind it so why the hell not try it huh? :D

I've been considering this one for a while for a problem I have with my bicep tendons and forearm. I have a bent bone in my left forearm, yes I said bent. Hurts like a mother on a normal day. Throw in some heavy lifting and you can't imagine what that feels like. Anyway, if I let it get too bad my whole forearm will swell up and then it gets my shoulder all F'd up too. I'm constantly at the Chiro to keep the pain down with this thing. Think I'll throw it in my next order Needto. I know you'll stand behind it so why the hell not try it huh? :D

I have the same problem with my left arm from breaking it as a teenager. I was dumb and nieve and had the bone shift a couple times with the cast. It was border line for rebreaking it. I am paying for it now but this balm is a no brainer man. Rub it in after a shower is even more soothing. The shit works, thats all you need to know!

I have the same problem with my left arm from breaking it as a teenager. I was dumb and nieve and had the bone shift a couple times with the cast. It was border line for rebreaking it. I am paying for it now but this balm is a no brainer man. Rub it in after a shower is even more soothing. The shit works, thats all you need to know!

No shit. I did this when I was like 14 too. O.K. You'll see the order coming through shortly Needto!

Thanks websy.

Got mine and using it. My right elbow has been flaring up lately so we'll see how that goes on chest day today. I've been using the balm and the joint repair for about 3 days now.

Needto...I smell a little like a hippie now. :) LOL Reminds me of Patchouli or however you spell that shit.

Top Bottom