Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

six star rapid lean questions

Agustin_

how good is this for shredding guys? my wife bought it online without consulting me and I want to make sure what I'm putting in my body, I know it's not going to kill me but do you know if it contains any type of ingredients that raise your blood pressure or keep you up at night? I took hydroxicut with ephedra and It caused me a slight insomnia.

all these fat burners do is the same thing

suppress appetite and boost metabolism very slightly

overall they do not work long term and come with nasty side effects like insomnia and heart strain. lets face it, if these OTC fat burners did work considering how cheap they were nobody would be fat in america right?

the best thing your wife can do is diet and exercise. she can incorporate n2slin before meals along with GW before exercise for an added boost. make sure the GW is from sarms1, lots of fakes out there

Six star rapid leans is basically the exact same thing as hydroxycut. Six star muscle and hydroxycut are actually owned by the same company. I wouldn't be surprised if it's basically the exact same product but with just 2 different labels.

Both contain larges amount of stimulants such as caffeine which will increase blood pressure and can lead to insomnia.

If you want something to increase fat loss that won't increase blood pressure or promote insomnia, check out cardarine. Cardarine is not a hormone or a stimulant so it won't effect sleep or blood pressure in any way. It's pretty much the best supplement you can take for fat loss - https://www.evolutionary.org/cardarine/

I always give 2 options with fat burners. If you want stims then just go with the proven EC stack. 200mg caffeine and 24mg ephedrine 2-3 times per day. It is very effective at controlling appetite.

For non stim and probably the most effective go with Cardarine at 20mg per day, SR-9009 at 30mg per day, and N2Slin at 4-6 tabs per day.

I always give 2 options with fat burners. If you want stims then just go with the proven EC stack. 200mg caffeine and 24mg ephedrine 2-3 times per day. It is very effective at controlling appetite.

For non stim and probably the most effective go with Cardarine at 20mg per day, SR-9009 at 30mg per day, and N2Slin at 4-6 tabs per day.

I have found that the combination of both with yohimbine on the side (either yohimbine HCL consumed orally or topical yohimflame) helps to melt fat like butter.

Incorporate it next to fasted cardio and you will become leaner by the day.

Top Bottom