Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Single-serving Protein Packets

nbron

Hi,

Does anyone have a recommendation for single-serving protein powder packets? One of my friends is a soldier overseas, and asked for something I can send that can be easily mixed with water. I found Optimum Nutrition's 100% Whey Gold Meal Lite. Myoplex and MET-Rx has some too, but I wasn't sure which tasted the best, and which would mix the easiest. Thanks for any suggestions/experiences.

muscle milk tastes the best out of any of those you listed. But you got to deal with sugar and fat issues. depends what his goals are.

Hi,

Does anyone have a recommendation for single-serving protein powder packets? One of my friends is a soldier overseas, and asked for something I can send that can be easily mixed with water. I found Optimum Nutrition's 100% Whey Gold Meal Lite. Myoplex and MET-Rx has some too, but I wasn't sure which tasted the best, and which would mix the easiest. Thanks for any suggestions/experiences.

I would ust send him a jug of high quality powder and a box of zip-lock bags. I can't think of any pre packaged powders that I would personally drink.

Better Protein Bars will do everything that prebagged protein powder will and then some.

Small enough to fit in a pocket, no need for water to mix and shake. Nothing to spill. Or gag on when you take it.

And let's face it, when you eat your protein as opposed to drinking it, you feel more satisfied right?

Better Protein Bars will do everything that prebagged protein powder will and then some.

Small enough to fit in a pocket, no need for water to mix and shake. Nothing to spill. Or gag on when you take it.

And let's face it, when you eat your protein as opposed to drinking it, you feel more satisfied right?

Not to mention that they are great to snack on.

Top Bottom