Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

similar product to banned mag 10

killersford

I don't know if you guys remember or ever used this product, I was a faithful user until it was banned by FDA, I'm wondering if is there is out there a product similar to it? I had great gains with mag10, thank you.

Mag 10 by bio test is just a post workout whey protein and carbohydrate powder. You can easily make your own version for a fraction of the cost.

When purchasing supplements the brand isn't particularly important. What matters is the ingredient list and supplement facts panel.

For a wheyprotein - you want to see nothing but that in the ingredients list. Wheyprotein, natural flavours, a natural calorie free sweetener like stevia and then maybe some salt, soy lechitin and cocoa powder. There are a lot of good products on the market. I personally use isolation from n2bm.com. A good whey isolate should be pretty much fat and carb free. Isolation has 26g protein, 1g carb, 0g fat per 30g scoop.

For a carbohydrate powder - get a bulk waxy maize or vitargo powder

Use the amount of protein and carb powder you want to get your desired protein/carb ratio

The old Mag-10 was a 4-AD based prohormone. This is why it was banned. Any new prohormones are garbage and just weak DHEA based products.

You are better to go with SARMs as a legal option or just go with real gear if you are ready.

The old Mag-10 was a 4-AD based prohormone. This is why it was banned. Any new prohormones are garbage and just weak DHEA based products.

You are better to go with SARMs as a legal option or just go with real gear if you are ready.

You dont always get to see a weight gainer with prohormones in it, do you.

No surprise people loved it without understanding why.

Top Bottom