Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

side effect of prehormones...

mAuRz

hi!
i have experienced becomnig very thirsty after taking a dosage of 100mg of androstenione b4 workout...
then at ntie while sleeping.....had to wake up to drink more water!
wonder y it's like dat?
who experienced this 2?
kluv maurice

The only side effects I get from prohormones is increased acne and agression. I'm usually a little less patient on a prohormone stack. Much like the real Incredible Hulk! :)

I usually do about 6 week cycles. My last cycle I used AST Research's 5-Diol 250 and 19-Nor 250. This was by far the best prohormone stack i have ever taken! All I can say is if you want to see "results" from prohormones, the 100mg capsules are pretty much useless unless your stacking it with something else. I've found that taking about 1000mg of prohormones to be very effective for me. I just started a cycle of 19-Nor 3 Andro today so I'll let you all know how it goes in about a month. As far as gains, I usually add some muscle to my body and end up looking more vascular and cut up, not to mention strength increases. There's usually a noticeable difference in my physiqe. The guy I work with thinks I'm on steroids. It's pretty funny. I don't know how much weight I actually put on because my bathroom scale is screwed up.

hi!
wow.....1000mg!!!!!
i'm takign 100mg.....i can feel the difference...
me using the UR24......
kluv maurice

how old are you people? i am 17 turning 18 in 3months wondering if prehoremones are good ? like androstat poppers or something ?

hi!
i'm 22/m........
i think uder 18 cannot use it rite?
or shouldn't be using it..
kluv maurice

R these pro-hormones legal? ....... also is the achne something you had b4? I have never had it, so is there a danger that i could get it when taking PH?

whats a good prohormone

whats a good prohormone for a 18yr to stack with without getting sideeffects such as gyno or small nuts or something?

hi!
pro. is that the younger u use prohormones the higher the chance of acne.......
cos got more testerone.if i'm not wrong....
y not try methoxy
kluv maurice

Top Bottom