Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

shutdown for 8 years after leukic

sparky123

Hi guys,

I am new to the forum and hope you can help or share your experience.

When i was 16/17 i made the foolish mistake of taking leukic which is a reenginered version of l-leucine. This gave me gyno,hairloss and atrophy instantly. I went to the docs who said your testes would return to size themselves and after years of ignoring it i am still in the same position 8 years on (im 25 now).
My test is low at 8.1 (7-28 range). So basically i have been living shutdown for years. I had all the symptoms throughout the years fat gain, low mood etc

I havent taken anything since that. My testes are still atrophied. Would hcg and clomid/nolva bring my testes back to size and full function?

Leukic shut you down? Am I missing something here. We are the same age, I ran leukic back then as well. It was just overpriced leucine from what I remember....

Which is what i thought but it messed with my endocrine system and i never recovered. As soon as i took the tablets a few hours later i experienced testes atrophy and went downhill from there. Gyno and hairloss came after that. I seriously dont know what to do. I went to the doctors numerous times over the years who told me yeh your body will get back to normal. Now i pushed for an endo referral got some blood work done and test levels came to 8.1 which is v low however as they are within the range the doc said its fine. He has however admitted that there is some issues with the hypothalmaic settings as the testes are atrophied.

My question is would i benefit from running hcg and clomid/nolva. It seems i got secondary hypo. Any help wpuld be appreciated.

As soon as i took the tablets a few hours later i experienced testes atrophy and went downhill from there. Gyno and hairloss came after that.

That makes no sense at all. Even if it was anabolic steroids, your testes don't shrink right on the spot. So what are you saying? Luekic was actually a steroid? Even if it was, you wouldn't shrink your testes, lose your hair, and get gyno after taking a few tablets. Plus luekic was never a steroid from what I remember.

What's your FSH and LH look like?

Either you are naive or you made this bullshit story up. To be honest I believe the later.....

Im being serious here. There was no need to be rude. Right now im going through all the issues assocated with low T. I really dony know what to do and wanted to get some insight from someone who was shutdown for some time before recovering.

After taking leukic i atrophied literally a couple hours later. It seems so bizarre but my body was just unlucky.

Go to a doctor who can give you all the necessary tests. Then let him/her guide you to recovery through drugs (clomid for example) and further testing.

Top Bottom